Tag Archives: Erykah Badu
VIDEO captured & edited by FROLAB
1. Lift Off/Mic Check (featuring Shafiq Husayn)
2. Afro Blue (featuring Erykah Badu)
3. Cherish The Day (featuring Lalah Hathaway)
4. Always Shine (featuring Lupe Fiasco & Bilal)
5. Gonna Be Alright (F.T.B.) (featuring Ledisi)
6. Move Love (featuring KING)
7. Ah Yeah (featuring Musiq Soulchild & Chrisette Michele)
8. Consequence Of Jealously (featuring Meshell Ndegeocello)
9. Why Do We Try (featuring Stokley Williams)
10. Black Radio (eaturing Mos Def)
11. Letter to Hermoine (featuring Bilal)
12. Smells Like Teen Spirit
for more info please visit: frolab.com
In commemoration of its 25th year, the JazzReggae Festival at UCLA releases a documentary that looks back through its history with festival footage and exclusive interviews with past producers. From its humble beginnings to its acclaimed present, the JazzReggae Festival has been entertaining Southern California since 1986 with performances by Erykah Badu, The Roots, and Damien Marley. From interviews with the festival’s founder Ron Richards to a fish-eyed view of the Roots performance in 2008, the documentary explores the JazzReggae Festival’s history, tradition, and importance as a cultural institution in Los Angeles. For further information, please visit jazzreggaefest.com!
directed and edited by Greg the Dude.
((((watch on www.erykahbadu.com)))
“Window Seat” directed by Erykah Badu, Coodie and Chike.
Produced by the Soulquarians.
New Amerykah Part II: Return of the Ankh is in stores 3/30/10.
[Words in blue paint at the end read ‘Groupthink’.]
“They play it safe. Are quick to assassinate what they do not understand. They move in packs ingesting more and more fear with every act of hate on one another. They feel most comfortable in groups, less guilt to swallow. They are US! This is what we have become, afraid to respect the individual. A single person within a circumstance can move one to change, to love ourself, to EVOLVE.” -WindowSeat – ErykahBadu
Inspired by: Matt and Kim